The Inflation Protection Bond offers you a fixed interest rate of 4.75% for the 1st year of maturity in November 2024. In the following years 2025, 2026 and 2027, the annual interest rate is composed of 0.75% plus the inflation rate. Redemption after the 4th year is at 100%.
In this video ► we briefly introduce how it works.
For more information, see the product brochure. The 🖋️ subscription runs until November 13, 2023.
Please adjust your cookie settings to allow YouTube videos or start the video here: External link to the video on YouTube
The investment product combined with capital protection:
4.75% Fixed interest rate for the 1st year
0.75% + Inflation rate* annually for the following years
100% Capital protection after 4 years
Please note the issuer risk. Further information on the payout profile and risks can be found on the following pages.
Underlying: The HICP excluding euro area tobacco is used for the inflation protection bond.
- Yield: Annual interest payments plus inflation compensation as of the 2nd year of maturity
- Capital protection: 100% of the nominal amount is repaid at maturity (November 2027)
- Flexibility: tradability on the secondary market, no management fee
- Yield limitation: The yield is in any case limited to the amount of the annual interest payments
- During the term: the price may fall below the issue price or the capital protection level
Issuer risk / Bail-in: Certificates are not covered by the Deposit Protection Scheme. Investors are exposed to the risk that Raiffeisen Bank International AG might be unable to fulfil its payment obligations in respect of the described financial instrument such as in the event of insolvency (issuer risk) or an official directive (Bail-in). A total loss of the capital invested is possible - more information →
Contact 💬 We are your contact persons
Easy to reach and personally on hand to answer any questions. That's what we are at Raiffeisen Certificates, because we attach great importance to being there for you when you need us.
Your Raiffeisen Certificates Team